Wednesday 10 September 2014

Yet another Intro :P

Hey my name is Mitch,
I; like Stylie, have been playing wargames for the past 2 decades. 

Mostly GW games, (40k, Epic, Epic 40k, Warhammer, Mordheim, Battle Fleet Gothic, Space Hulk, Blood Bowl, Warmaster and Inquisitor) however, I have had dalliances in other systems (Warmachine, Hordes, Infinity, Confrontation, AT-43) the list goes on... :P

My hobby is very convoluted, I get new ideas from books and movies all the time and have to build something so that I can make that idea a reality. (I've just started a Dark Mechanicus army)

This leads me down many winding paths and hence I have many armies and projects on the go (many of which I will endeavour to share here)

I LOVE converting models, painting and playing games (converting and changing miniatures is probably my favourite past time)

Anyway, I hope you have fun and pick up some ideas from our blog.

Cheers
Mitch (Nurgleprototype)

No comments:

Post a Comment